The primary focus will be in the areas of IT operations, user and desktop support (hardware and software) and data management within a media production environment. The role will perform a variety of moderately complex information technology support duties to ensure smooth delivery of technology services. Monitors, operates, coordinates and assists others in the operation of hardware, software, and peripherals in order to achieve desired results. Requires minimum supervision and may act as lead when the need arises. Updates IT Manager on status of projects or technical issues. Exercises judgement and creativity in selecting and applying procedures correctly, and determines when to refer problems to the supervisor or next level of support. The role will also involve maintaining and supporting other media equipment such as cameras, media backup systems and any other relevant hardware. A training package will be offered with the role.
Salary: to be discussed
Contract: 12 months
Closing Date: 08/08/2017
- Provides assistance in the use of IT hardware and software in a multi-platform IT environment.
- Sets up and configures computers, peripherals and user accounts.
- Installs and repairs software, hardware and peripherals as necessary
- Troubleshoots, diagnoses problems, implements corrective action procedures within prescribed guidelines and/or escalates to other technical resources as appropriate
- Maintains systems, databases and Rondo’s intranet
- Designs and produce basic reports
Skills & Experience:
An excellent understanding of IT equipment and proficient communication skills in order to provide client service in a technological environment. The person will possess knowledge of a variety of hardware as well as software, programming languages, and operation systems and a natural ability to understand IT issues.
Download our application form or contact Liz Lewis (01286) 675722 | firstname.lastname@example.org